Pulled Pork Caesar Wrap
- TOTAL PREP TIME20 minutes
- 1 pound cooked pulled pork
- 6 9- to 10-inch flour tortilla
- 6 cups romaine lettuce chopped (about 1 head)
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing purchased or homemade, plus more for serving
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Calories: 560 calories
- Protein: 31 grams
- Fat: 31 grams
- Sodium: 1250 milligrams
- Cholesterol: 85 milligrams
- Saturated Fat: 9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 38 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the skillet and cook until warm and softened, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer to a work surface and arrange 1 cup of the romaine in a line across the tortilla, stopping about 2 inches short of one edge. Top with about 2 1/2 ounces of the pork, 2 tablespoons of the dressing, and about 2 1/2 tablespoons of the cheese. Fold one side of the tortilla up and over the fillings, tucking the fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-inch edge. Continue rolling the tortilla toward the other side, securing it with a toothpick if necessary.
Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Serve additional dressing on the side, for dipping.
* If you prefer to heat all of the tortillas at once, microwave them on high until warm and softened, 30 to 60 seconds.
Makes 6 servings