Mandarin Pork Salad
- TOTAL PREP TIME40 minutes
- DIFFICULTY Easy
- 1 pound teriyaki-marinated pork tenderloin cooked*, chilled, thinly sliced
- 1 15-ounce can mandarin oranges drained
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 10-oz package edamame cooked
- 2/3 cup sesame ginger dressing OR Asian dressing
- 1/4 cup almonds slivered, toasted
- Calories: 440 calories
- Protein: 35 grams
- Fat: 18 grams
- Sodium: 960 milligrams
- Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
- Saturated Fat: 2 grams
- Carbohydrates: 38 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
Toss salad greens, oranges and edamame with 1/3 cup dressing. Divide onto serving plates.
Arrange pork slices over the salad and drizzle with the remaining dressing. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon almonds.
Serves 4 to 6
Tip: To toast the almonds, place on a baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Add 1/2 cup shredded matchstix carrots or 1/4 cup dried cranberries for nutrition and color.
*To roast tenderloin, heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place tenderloin on a rack in a shallow pan. Roast until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 20-27 minutes, remove from oven and let rest 3 minutes. Cool to room temperature and chill. Cut into thin slices..